What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer
or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to
remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font
size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you
don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the
site or browse from one page to another.
analytics data that helps us to understand how people use our
websites so that we can improve them.
In most cases they don't contain personally identifiable data. On
certain websites, including registration pages, recruitment pages
and questionnaires, you may be asked to provide additional
information, such as an email address.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see
aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on
your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from
being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually
adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some
services and functionalities may not work.
Privace Protection Policy
NaughtyGrin promises to safeguard confidential information,
documents or data, and ensure that such material in our possession
is properly protected; and, Respect the privacy of others and
protect personal information given to us in confidence.
To this end, NaughtyGrin will educate its personnel on the
management of personal data and introduce an appropriate framework,
in order to:
- strive to collect and process only essential personal data;
- make best efforts to ensure that personal data held is accurate;
- inform individuals on how to access and, if necessary, correct their personal data;
- use personal data efficiently and effectively and only for the purpose(s) described at the point of collection or as otherwise permitted by the Organization's rules;
- take the necessary security measures to safeguard personal data (including against unauthorised processing and accidental loss or damage);
- ensure that personal data is not transferred without suitable safeguards;
- keep personal data only as long as is necessary for the Organization's purposes; and,
- destroy personal data which is no longer needed.